New Year’s Resolutions
- I will stay healthy so I can get more done and have more fun.
- I will read the Directions for the best ways to use a CopperZap.
- I will use it at the slightest warning sign of cold or flu about to start.
- I will use it right away if have been around people who might have Covid.
- I will keep a CopperZap with me at all times so I don’t get sick from not using it in time.
- I will use it immediately if I feel a tingle near my lip warning of a cold sore or fever blister.
- I will use it on my hands and fingers when I touch things a sick person may have touched.
- I will use it on my hands and fingers to protect my family in case I do pick up bad germs.
- I will urge my family and friends to use it to protect themselves, and me too.
- I will spread the word to help the world become a healthier place.
Happy New Year!
People use CopperZaps against:
Colds and Flu
Sinus trouble from germs
Cold sores or Fever blisters
Canker sores that get infected
Sleep disruption by congestion
Stuffy nose, Drippy nose
Hay fever worsened by Bacteria
Pink Eye and Styes
Cuts and Wounds
Thrush and Tongue infections
Getting sick after air travel
CopperZaps are made in the US of solid pure American germ-killing copper.
Over 100,000 sold. Full money back 90-day guarantee.
Top-rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Latest updated Directions are at CopperZap.com/Directions. Printed Directions come with every CopperZap.
5151 E. Broadway Blvd, Suite 1600
Tucson, Arizona 85711
520-512-5474 or toll-free 888-411-6114
Statements not evaluated by the FDA. Not claimed to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.