(Emailed 12/21/23, posted on site later)
Germs love holidays with your family! They love to multiply like crazy in every person they can get to.
Here are some tips to protect you and your loved ones this holiday season:
- Gatherings, feasts, playing with children: Use your CopperZap on hands and fingers many times through the day and in your nose 1-3 times and again before bed that night.
- If you are already sick: Use it often on your hands and fingers to protect others from your germs. Use it once or twice in your nose but then stop, let your immune system do its work.
- Planes, trains, etc: In the station or airport use your CopperZap on your hands and fingers often and once in your nose. Take it on board in a pocket or purse. Use it on your hands and fingers when you get seated and again if you get up and return to your seat. Use it once in your nose during each leg of the trip, again after you leave the station or airport, and again before bed that night. Take the Directions or this message with you in case of questions.
If people ask you about it, here are a few points to help overcome skepticism:
- The science is very strong.
- Nearly all reviews are 5-Star.
- It has a money back guarantee.
- It costs nothing to try it. The benefits can be huge.
- Thousands of users say they haven’t been sick in years.
- After 100,000 CopperZaps sold, over 99% of user reports say it works.
- Lasts forever.
Spend time with loved ones, not uninvited germs.
Doug Cornell, PhD
People use CopperZaps against:
Colds and Flu
Sinus trouble from germs
Cold sores or Fever blisters
Canker sores that get infected
Sleep disruption by congestion
Stuffy nose, Drippy nose
Hay fever worsened by Bacteria
Pink Eye and Styes
Cuts and Wounds
Thrush and Tongue infections
Getting sick after air travel
CopperZaps are made in the US of solid pure American germ-killing copper.
Over 100,000 sold. Full money back 90-day guarantee.
Top-rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Latest updated Directions are at CopperZap.com/Directions. Printed Directions come with every CopperZap.
5151 E. Broadway Blvd, Suite 1600
Tucson, Arizona 85711
520-512-5474 or toll-free 888-411-6114
Statements not evaluated by the FDA. Not claimed to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.